What aspects of development work can JWK Solicitors help me with?
JWK Solicitors have plenty of experience in helping clients navigate the often complex development process and we pride ourselves on our bespoke service which responds to individual needs.
Clare Daveyheads up the Commercial Development team.
JWK Solicitors have been involved in numerous property development projects including:
- Joint Ventures involving both residential and commercial properties with PLC joint-venture partners in projects valued in the tens of millions.
- Acquisition of development sites valued in the tens of millions, including planning agreements, put and call options, site assembly, stamp duty land tax issues, rights of light and other easement issues.
- The sale of development sites both as residential and commercial valued in the tens of millions, including the structured division of sites and setting-up ‘production line’ documentation for high volume sales.
- Sale and purchase of hotels and public houses, aircraft and businesses of all natures, including employee issues, going concern issues, collateral warranties and transfers of multiple leaseholds.
- Commercial leases of all kinds, including mixed use developments and shopping malls.
- Partnership issues of all kinds including disputes and drafting agreements, retirements and partitioning.
- Shareholder Agreements for joint ventures, exit provisions and envisaged company sales and bespoke drafting.
- Mergers, acquisitions and management buy-outs including finance documentation, warranties, indemnities, overage/anti-embarrassment provisions, loan notes and lock-in provisions.
- Corporate matters generally including the set-up of private limited companies, limited liability partnerships, incorporation of unincorporated businesses, EMI options, restructuring and corporate governance.
- Lock-in and Confidentiality agreements, distribution agreements and licensing agreements.
- Franchise and business lease agreements.
JWK can help you. Get in touch today
- Commercial Property
- Intellectual Property
- Agriculture & Rural Matters
- Dispute Resolution
- Local Authority Licensing
Clare started work at JWK Solicitors in 2004, after completing her LLB at Oxford Brookes University and her LPC at Nottingham Law School. She works within the Commercial... Read more
'Giveaway budget' but no rise in inheritance tax allowances