How can JWK Solicitors help me and my business?
There are a number of common legal mistakes that are made by businesses which can result in lengthy and costly legal procedures to put right at a later date. By making sure you employ a good solicitor and get the right advice early on you can avoid this.
JWK Solicitors can provide you with expert guidance and support, helping you to make the right choices for your business both now and in the future.
Our areas of expertise include:
Business Sales and Acquisitions
- Business Assets Sales and Purchases including transfer of undertakings
- Business Mergers
- Planning exit routes for Proprietors of businesses
- Share Purchases and Sales
Business and Commercial Agreements
- Company Formations
- Company Re-organisations
- Computer Contracts (Hardware, Software, Maintenance and Escrow Agreements)
- Directors Service Agreements
- Joint Ventures
- Limited Liability Partnerships
- Partnership Deeds
- Shareholder Agreements
- Share Options
- Terms and Conditions of Business
What kind of businesses do JWK Solicitors work with?
Many of our Commercial Law services are equally as relevant for small businesses as they are for larger corporations.
The most important thing to us is to spend time getting to know you and your business and building a long term relationship. This will enable us to provide the very best advice which is tailored to your individual business needs.
So, whether you are just starting out, want to buy or rent business premises, are considering an acquisition of another company, exploring a management buy out or want to protect your new product from being copied by competitors, JWK Solicitors can help.
Why should I choose JWK Solicitors to represent my business?
There are a number of reasons why we think you should choose JWK Solicitors to represent your business:
- Our highly qualified and experienced team of solicitors provide you with the very best service
- You will have direct access to the lawyer who will represent you and your business
- You will have full access to a team of specialists who cover all aspects of commercial law – from commercial conveyancing, employment law and litigation.
- Our service represents outstanding value for money
At JWK Solicitors we pride ourselves on providing a commercial law service that would rival that of a large City practice, but with the personable and hands-on approach of a local firm.
Many of our commercial clients commend us for our cost-effective service and come back time and time again, telling us they wouldn’t trust any other firm to work on their behalf.
How much do your Commercial Law services cost?
Each and every business is different, and the amount of work involved in each case will vary, so it’s impossible to provide a set cost.
At your initial consultation we will be in a better position to provide costs for the work involved and, as we proceed with your work, we will always keep you informed of any changes.
JWK can help you. Get in touch today
- Commercial Property
- Intellectual Property
- Agriculture & Rural Matters
- Dispute Resolution
- Local Authority Licensing
Clare started work at JWK Solicitors in 2004, after completing her LLB at Oxford Brookes University and her LPC at Nottingham Law School. She works within the Commercial... Read more
Emma Snell qualified as a Solicitor in 2008, graduating from the University of Sheffield with a BA (Hons) in Law and Spanish before going on to complete her Legal Practice... Read more
David qualified as a Solicitor in1978. He is an ex LRGS student and attended Liverpool University to complete his Law degree. David is a former governor of LRGS and Lancaster and... Read more
The High Court has approved a divorce settlement that shares a couple’s assets 60 – 40 in the...