What is a Confidentiality Agreement?
A Confidentiality Agreement or Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is important if you need to share confidential information with other people or organisations.
For example, you may need to provide information to a business partner, colleague, buyer, supplier or customer.
A suitably experienced solicitor will be able to help you put together an NDA which will detail:
- What the information can be used for
- Restrictions on the use of the information you provide
- Protection against the copying or sharing of confidential information
- Compensation or action that will be taken should the NDA be breached
JWK can help you. Get in touch today
- Commercial Property
- Intellectual Property
- Agriculture & Rural Matters
- Dispute Resolution
- Local Authority Licensing
Craig obtained an LLB Honours degree at Leicester and moved to Chester Law School to complete his solicitors final examination. He joined Jobling & Knape in September 1987 as... Read more
The allowance was introduced in April last year and was set at £100,000. In April this year it...