What types of Personal Injury claims do you specialise in?
JWK Solicitors deal with all types of claims including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Trips, slips and falls
- Accidents at work
- Clinical negligence
- Criminal injuries compensation
- Aviation accidents
- Head Injury claims - in which we have a specialist solicitor
For a Case Study, please see
For the importance of using a specialist solicitor, please see http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/news/press-releases/brain-injury-victims-may-lose-out-on-vital-compensation-warns-law- society/
What information will you need to start my claim?
Initially we would need to speak to you on the telephone or meet with you in person to discuss your case and get details of your claim.
Because we are local we can easily arrange to visit you in your home, at work, in hospital or you can visit our offices for a chat with one of our friendly members of staff.
We’ll talk about:
- Whether you have a justifiable claim
- How your case might be funded, including ‘No Win - No Fee’ agreements
- Making a claim within the required time limits
- Maximising your entitlement
- Rehabilitation and assisting with your recovery
How long do I have to make a claim?
Generally you must issue Court proceedings within 3 years of the incident causing the injury, but if you did not know the cause of the injury until later, the 3 years will usually run from the date you became aware. Claims to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority must be made within 2 years of the date of the incident, but there are circumstances when this can be waived.
There are lots of Personal Injury companies out there – what makes JWK Solicitors different?
Our whole approach is different to other Personal Injury claim companies:-
- We are able to offer a comprehensive service and have the flexibility to meet your personal needs.
- We don’t think of you as just a client, but a person who has suffered an injury and deserves to receive an exceptional level of service.
- Being local, our approach is not just personal but flexible too. We know that it’s not always possible for you to visit our offices, so we’ll come to you – whether you’re at home, in your place of work or even in the hospital. After all, your situation is stressful enough without adding to it.
- Our aim at JWK Solicitors is to give you the best care and attention possible, have regard to the effects on your family, and to resolve your claim with minimum fuss and maximum success.
- JWK Solicitors are right here on your doorstep. We’ve got all the experience and know-how you need.
- We can help you with all types and sizes of personal injury claims.
JWK can help you. Get in touch today
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Examples of Road Traffic Accident Claims
- Trips, Slips and Falls
- Examples of Trips, Slips and Falls Claims
- Accidents at Work
- Examples of Accidents at Work Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Examples of Injury Claims
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority
- Examples of Criminal Injuries Compensation Claims
- Examples of Accidents Involving Animals Claims
- Private Client
- Moving Home
- Dispute Resolution
After gaining an honours degree in Business Law, Ian Gee joined Jobling & Knape and qualified in 1979. Jobling & Knape was established by his grandfather John... Read more
Jo is currently studying for her Institute of Legal Executives qualifications and presently specialises in Personal Injury Law, where her work is supervised by Ian Gee, Director... Read more
The government is planning a new system for buying and selling homes that it hopes will reduce the...