What is Clinical Negligence?
Clinical Negligence (or Medical Negligence) arises when a medical professional fails to provide their legal duty of care towards you.
Examples of Clinical Negligence include:
- Being injured due to an act or omission by a medical professional such as a surgeon, doctor, physiotherapist or dentist
- Misdiagnosis or late diagnosis
- A procedure which was carried out negligently
- Birth injury
How can JWK Solicitors help me?
Our caring and specialist team have the skills and experience to advise you in your clinical negligence case.
We will assess the strength of your claim before starting work on your case and provide you with our honest opinion as to the outcome of the claim.
JWK can help you. Get in touch today
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Examples of Road Traffic Accident Claims
- Trips, Slips and Falls
- Examples of Trips, Slips and Falls Claims
- Accidents at Work
- Examples of Accidents at Work Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Examples of Injury Claims
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority
- Examples of Criminal Injuries Compensation Claims
- Examples of Accidents Involving Animals Claims
- Private Client
- Moving Home
- Dispute Resolution
After gaining an honours degree in Business Law, Ian Gee joined Jobling & Knape and qualified in 1979. Jobling & Knape was established by his grandfather John... Read more
Jo is currently studying for her Institute of Legal Executives qualifications and presently specialises in Personal Injury Law, where her work is supervised by Ian Gee, Director... Read more
The government is planning a new system for buying and selling homes that it hopes will reduce the...