What is Clinical Negligence?
Clinical Negligence (or Medical Negligence) arises when a medical professional fails to provide their legal duty of care towards you.
Examples of Clinical Negligence include:
- Being injured due to an act or omission by a medical professional such as a surgeon, doctor, physiotherapist or dentist
- Misdiagnosis or late diagnosis
- A procedure which was carried out negligently
- Birth injury
How can JWK Solicitors help me?
Our caring and specialist team have the skills and experience to advise you in your clinical negligence case.
We will assess the strength of your claim before starting work on your case and provide you with our honest opinion as to the outcome of the claim.
JWK can help you. Get in touch today
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Examples of Road Traffic Accident Claims
- Trips, Slips and Falls
- Examples of Trips, Slips and Falls Claims
- Accidents at Work
- Examples of Accidents at Work Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Examples of Injury Claims
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority
- Examples of Criminal Injuries Compensation Claims
- Examples of Accidents Involving Animals Claims
- Private Client
- Moving Home
- Dispute Resolution
The five justices said they had misgivings about dismissing her appeal and have asked Parliament to...