Examples of Accidents Involving Animals Claims
£9,700 for cyclist who collided with a dog
Mr H was riding his bicycle when he collided with a dog. The Insurers for the dog owner repeatedly denied liability.
We obtained a Legal Expenses Insurance Policy and pressed on with the case. The Insurers then offered to settle liability on a 50% contributory fault basis. The compensation was ultimately settled on a 25% liability basis.
Mr H received £9,700, an increase of £3,750 on the first offer.
£24,000 after attack by cow
Mr T was injured, as he was walking along a public right of way, when he was attacked by a cow.
The first counter-offer from the land owner’s Loss Adjusters was £16,000, which was then increased to £21,000.
However, compensation was negotiated to £24,000.
JWK can help you. Get in touch today
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Examples of Road Traffic Accident Claims
- Trips, Slips and Falls
- Examples of Trips, Slips and Falls Claims
- Accidents at Work
- Examples of Accidents at Work Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Examples of Injury Claims
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority
- Examples of Criminal Injuries Compensation Claims
- Examples of Accidents Involving Animals Claims
- Private Client
- Moving Home
- Dispute Resolution
The five justices said they had misgivings about dismissing her appeal and have asked Parliament to...