Personal Injury Solicitor

I have been injured in a road traffic accident – what should I do next?

If you have been injured as a result of a road traffic accident which was not your fault, then you may be entitled to claim for compensation.

You can get in touch with the friendly team at JWK Solicitors who will assess your claim and tell you whether you have a case.

Your claim will be made against the insurance company of the person who is to blame for the accident and you will need to prove that the other person was responsible for your injuries.

We will need information such as:

  • Details of the drivers involved in the accident and their insurance details
  • Photographs of the accident if possible
  • Contact details of any witnesses
  • Police Incident reference number if involved
  • Receipts of all expenses incurred as a result of the accident


What will the compensation cover?

Your solicitor will be able to advise you on what you can claim for, but your compensation will take into account things like:

  • Level of Personal Injury
  • Property Damage
  • Loss of earnings
  • Cost of equipment to help you cope with your injury
  • Transport costs
  • Childcare Costs

JWK can help you. Get in touch today

Do you have a question or would you simply like some more information? You can contact JWK Solicitors on 01524 598300 between 9am to 5pm every weekday or use our enquiry form.