ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS
I have been injured in a road traffic accident – what should I do next?
If you have been injured as a result of a road traffic accident which was not your fault, then you may be entitled to claim for compensation.
You can get in touch with the friendly team at JWK Solicitors who will assess your claim and tell you whether you have a case.
Your claim will be made against the insurance company of the person who is to blame for the accident and you will need to prove that the other person was responsible for your injuries.
We will need information such as:
- Details of the drivers involved in the accident and their insurance details
- Photographs of the accident if possible
- Contact details of any witnesses
- Police Incident reference number if involved
- Receipts of all expenses incurred as a result of the accident
What will the compensation cover?
Your solicitor will be able to advise you on what you can claim for, but your compensation will take into account things like:
- Level of Personal Injury
- Property Damage
- Loss of earnings
- Cost of equipment to help you cope with your injury
- Transport costs
- Childcare Costs
JWK can help you. Get in touch today
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Examples of Road Traffic Accident Claims
- Trips, Slips and Falls
- Examples of Trips, Slips and Falls Claims
- Accidents at Work
- Examples of Accidents at Work Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Examples of Injury Claims
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority
- Examples of Criminal Injuries Compensation Claims
- Examples of Accidents Involving Animals Claims
- Private Client
- Moving Home
- Dispute Resolution
The Mental Capacity (Amendment) Bill will replace the current system known as ‘Deprivation of...